Welcome to the iTEC directory for
searching People and Events
The People and Events Directory offers a community where you can connect with other teachers with similar interests and share knowledge and experiences of using iTEC Learning Activities. more..
With the iTEC Directory you can...
- Find support in developing advanced learning design skills, while improving the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) in the classroom.
- Identify and make use of events during learning activities: a way to make students more interested in the topics they are studying.
- Identify trainings and continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities in your region.
- Gain visibility by promoting a favourite technology, service or technical tools you use in the classroom.
- Promote self-organised events or activities taking place at your school (e.g. competitions, fairs, etc).
- Event organizers can promote regional and national events.
- Post links to videos through which you share your experience and teaching practices.
- Be part of a dynamic multi-cultural community. Easily identify and contact (or be contacted by) peers and experts outside the school (locally or from other countries), willing to contribute to teaching and learning activities.
- Persons traditionally not involved in the learning activity can more easily express their willingness to participate in the learning process.
- Become part of a teachers' network and be contacted to take part in a wide range of training opportunities from across different European Schoolnet (EUN) projects (including workshops, courses, summer schools, and online or face-to-face events offered at the Future Classroom Lab). Teachers may also receive invitations to participate in new EUN projects.
- Be invited to become a certified Future Classroom Ambassador in your country.
Find resources to improve your teaching practice
Promote your initiatives and publish your resources
Become a member and benefit from networking